By using SSC Napoli’s mobile app and website, you accept your agreement with these terms and conditions.
- Data Controller: refers to SSC Napoli S.p.A., Via del Maio di Porto, 9 80133 Naples Italy P. IVA 04855461218;
- External Manager, Developer or IQUII: refers to IQUII SRL, with registered office in Rome, 00144, Viale dell’Esperanto 71, P.IVA 11289201003;
- SportXP/PlayerXP: refers to the framework created by IQUII for the development of mobile apps related to sport for fan engagement with teams or individual players;
- App or Mobile Application: refers to, unless otherwise indicated, the SSC Napoli app developed by IQUII;
- User: any person who installs and uses the app or website;
- Registered User: any user who completes the registration process;
- The app is free and Users who have reached the age of majority can download it onto their device using the appropriate Store;
- The User must pay any costs and charges, including connection costs, associated with the internet access required to install the app and make use of some of the features on offer. The User must independently obtain the device on which they use the app and the internet connection required;
- The app and website provide various services to the User, as described in these terms and conditions of use;
- Some features are reserved only for Users who have completed the registration process in the manner indicated in these terms and conditions of use;
- Any violation of these terms and conditions of use may result in legal liability of various kinds and User account revocation;
- The Data Controller reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions of use at any time. The User must always refer to the version that is up to date when they access the mobile application or website.
3) ACCESS AND REGISTRATION
- When accessing the app/website, the User is asked to read and accept the terms and conditions of use, which can be consulted at any time through the relevant link within the mobile application.
- When accessing the app, the User can decide whether to authorise push notifications and they can change this choice at a later stage via the relevant item in the app menu;
- Some features – outlined in Section 4 of these terms and conditions of use – are reserved only for registered users;
- Registration can be completed at the first time of access, or non-registered Users of the app can do so at a later stage;
- Registration can be completed through Facebook and Apple logins. This involves sharing the following information: name, surname, email address, profile photo and Facebook ID. Alternatively, registration can be completed by creating an account and filling in the appropriate form, providing some mandatory data. Specifically, the User is required to provide the following for the purposes of identification and to verify that they have reached the age of majority: name, surname, email address, date of birth and password. Further data requested for additional functionality may be freely provided by the User, but the failure to fill in these details will not hinder the registration process;
- By providing their data, the User is aware and hereby gives permission that, if published, their profile photo, first name and the initial of their surname will be visible within the pages of the app dedicated to specific games and initiatives and that any User may view them. Therefore, should the User not wish to be identified publicly in relation to the services that require the publication of data, it is suggested that inserting profile photos is avoided.
- Following registration, Users receive a welcome email with essential information about the app.
- Accounts remain active until the User decides to request cancellation or when a period of inactivity has lasted at least 12 months, after which the account will expire and the data will be deleted or anonymised, notwithstanding the right of the User to recover their data when informed about the closing of their account.
- Users can proceed with registration in the manner described in Section 3;
- Even when not registered, Users can:
- view and check content in the app;
- view links to external content;
- activate or deactivate push notifications;
- Only Registered Users can:
- modify the data entered during registration;
- request to recover or change the login password;
- request to cancel the account;
- SSC Napoli reserve the right to propose games and/or competitions and/or quizzes for Users to voluntarily and freely make use of, with the purpose of fostering User loyalty and to advertise services offered by the app. This is done by means of a random draw, carried out electronically through specialised software, or by specific rules communicated at the time in relation to individual games, competitions or quizzes, material and/or gadgets and/or low-value advertising services. The aforementioned activity does not constitute gambling, a game of chance, raffle, betting, betting contests, prize draws and other games, including sweepstakes and prize contests, as outlined in D.lgs 430/2001 and amendments.
5) USER OBLIGATIONS
- Users are obliged to strictly adhere to these terms and conditions of use when using the mobile application;
- By registering and/or using the app, the User agrees to accept these terms and conditions of use.
- The User is required to use to the app and the related services described in Section 4 only for personal use and not for professional activities carried out by themselves and/or for the benefit of third parties;
- The User must not use the app and its services for purposes that are illegal or contrary to these terms and conditions of use, or in ways that could damage its functionality;
- During registration, the User is required to provide truthful, correct, verifiable and up-to-date data;
- The User is required to choose a password that meets the requirements of complexity to ensure that the account remains secure and to hold on to their credentials in order to prevent third parties from accessing their profile and using the services offered by the app;
- The User is required to provide mandatory data and can choose whether or not to provide additional data listed as optional, aware that their failure to do so could affect some features of the app where needed and aware also that if their profile photo is published, it will be visible alongside their first name and the initial of their surname to other users who take part in the games available in the app.
6) INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
- The app and its contents are the property of the Data Controller and/or its legal beneficiaries or predecessors and/or third parties where indicated. They are protected by current legislation on intellectual and industrial property rights;
- Unless otherwise stated, all materials available on the app (such as, but not limited to: images, logos, trademarks and other distinguishing features) may be used only for information and/or personal purposes. Alternative forms of use must be previously and expressly authorised;
- The User is granted no rights to the app software, including updates, related source codes, graphics or app structure. The reproduction of them is strictly prohibited.
- All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
7) LIABILITY AND GUARANTEES
- The app is provided "as is" and "as available" and has no warranty of any kind, either explicit or implicit, for which all liability is expressly excluded, except as required by law;
- The Data Controller does not guarantee the constant and correct operation of the app but will do everything in its power to assure that it functions efficiently;
- The Data Controller reserves the right, at any time, to make updates to the app and/or additions and changes to its content which it deems necessary or appropriate;
- The Data Controller does not guarantee that any defects or errors will be amended;
- The User is solely responsible for the operation and maintenance of the device on which the app is installed and the internet connection that is required in order to make use of some of the features it offers;
- The Data Controller is not responsible, neither towards the User, nor towards subjects directly or indirectly connected to the User themselves, for damages, claims or losses deriving from misusers by user, by third parties or caused by force majeure or unforeseen circumstances;
- The User uses the app releasing the Data Controller from legal/civil or administrative disputes, costs, expenses and damages of any kind caused by the use or inability to use the app;
- The User assumes full responsibility for the information entered in their profile and remains solely responsible for the activities that occur through their account;
- The Data Controller is not responsible for any violation by users of the rights of others and damages, including indirect ones, or for other damages of any kind, resulting from loss of the right of use, loss of information or loss of earnings or deriving from breach of contract, negligence or other harmful actions, deriving from or in any way connected to the use or information available on the app;
- The Data Controller is not liable for omissions or errors that may be contained in the materials and information displayed on the app;
8) DATA PROTECTION