STADIO DIEGO ARMANDO MARADONA - FACILITY RULES AND REGULATIONS - SEASON 2022/23
STADIO DIEGO ARMANDO MARADONA - FACILITY RULES AND REGULATIONS
(Pursuant to Article 1 septies of Legislative Decree No. 28 of 24/02/2003, implemented by Law No. 88 of 24/04/2003 and subsequent modifications, and pursuant to Article 4, Paragraph 2 of the Ministerial Decree of 6 June 2005 concerning the issue, distribution, sale and transfer of entrance tickets to sports facilities with a capacity of more than 10,000 seats).
For the purposes of these Regulations, the following Definitions apply:
“Stadium” or “Sports Facility” means the whole Stadio Diego Armando Maradona stadium structure and its facilities, including the external ones, occupied and used by S.S. Calcio Napoli S.p.A. for matches played at home.
"Club" or "S.S. Calcio Napoli" refer to Societa Sportiva Calcio Napoli S.p.A.
"Match" refers to any football match organised and managed by S.S. Calcio Napoli that takes place in the Stadium.
"GOS" refers to the Operational Security Group for each match that takes place in the Stadium.
By purchasing a valid ticket to access and remain in the Stadium, the user unconditionally accepts the "Stadio Diego Armando Maradona Stadium Use Regulations" and any subsequent modifications/amendments which may be made, even where these are of a temporary nature and relate to specific events, such as national or regional legislation, administrative proceedings and other regulations or FIGC measures directed at clubs.
Violation of or serious failure to respect these regulations will lead to the immediate cancellation of the user's access rights and the consequential removal from the Stadium of the transgressor, as well as the enforcement of provisions and sanctions provided for by the law in force and any that may follow it.
All individuals in possession of a valid match ticket agree to comply with both current and potential future provisions issued by the competent authorities to prevent and contain the spread of SARS-CoV-2, as well as comply with the indications provided by the stewards and/or Club officials and/or law enforcement agencies.
The sale of season tickets and match tickets for events at the Stadium, including those intended for the away section, are always subject to the indications and agreements set in place by the Ministry of the Interior, the FIGC authorities and the public authority bodies.
Bearing in mind the possibility for the CID to carry out personal searches according to the provisions of the law in force, when purchasing a ticket to access the Stadium the supporter agrees to the Stadium Rules and Regulations and authorises the stewards to carry out inspections including by metal detector in order to prevent fans from bringing in illegal, forbidden and/or dangerous materials. The supporter must follow the instructions of stewards, who have the authority to deny entrance or remove from the Stadium anyone who doesn't want to be subjected to scrupulous checks, according to the regulations hereinafter stipulated.
Therefore, at the entrance gates and for the whole duration of the stay in the Stadium, the ticket holder must keep their ticket and be able to show it at any moment to the Stadium personnel, as they can be subjected to such inspections from stewards.
In the light of the above, please note that the S.S. Calcio Napoli's stewards on duty are by law considered as "public service employees". In particular, they are protected by Articles 336 (violence or threat to public official) and 337 (resisting a public official) of the Penal Code (ex Article 6 quater of Law No. 401 of 13/12/89, supplemented by Article 1, Paragraph C of Legislative Decree No. 162 of 17/08/05, implemented by Law No.210 of 17/10/05.
The following provisions in particular should be noted:
- The ticket for accessing the Stadium (match ticket or season ticket) is strictly personal; it is non-transferable to third parties and will be issued only upon the buyer registering their personal information with the club. Children under the age of 14 are only able to access the Stadium if accompanied by adults and both parties must possess a ticket.
Under no circumstances and for no match is a ticket name change permitted, be it a match ticket or a season ticket. If it is used by another person other than the holder, it will be confiscated by the staff on duty, bearing in mind the applicability of legislative and prescribed provisions aimed at ensuring safety in facilities where sports events are taking place.
- Without prejudice to and as a partial and temporary exception to Point 1, the named user on the season ticket can only be changed - digitally and for a maximum number of matches as set by the club -to another Fidelity Card holder, using the procedure set out on the club site or the website of the company appointed to handle ticketing services (TicketOne).
- The right to attend matches played by teams of S.S. Calcio Napoli can only be obtained after purchasing a season ticket, made available by S.S. Calcio Napoli for each season, or through the purchase of the single ticket valid for a specific match.
- Any ticket used by a different person from the rightful owner will be confiscated from stewards and/or Club officials and/or police authorities should this person attempt to access the Stadium, or is found inside the facility with it, or commits any other breach of this agreement. The person found in possession of such ticket will be identified and may be prosecuted. Confiscated tickets will be kept by the Club to be returned to the owner. The ticket will then be returned to its owner only after they can produce a copy of their report to the Public Authority. In case of loss, theft or damage to the season ticket or single matchday ticket, duplicates or replacements shall not be issued, entrance shall not be allowed and the ticket price shall not be refunded, in compliance with current tax rules and for reasons of public safety.
- To access the Sports Facility, a valid ID Card (ID card, passport or equivalent) is required in addition to a valid ticket. This must be shown at the request of the stewards and/or Club staff and/or law enforcement to verify that the owner and user of the ticket are the same person.
- Pursuant to current legislation, all individuals with a valid ticket to the Stadium are, unless expressly authorised by the stewards, club officials or law enforcement agencies, obliged to: a) only occupy the seat assigned to them and indicated on the match ticket or season ticket; b) only occupy their seat even if others are unoccupied; c) not step on and/or stand on one or more seats at any point during their visit to the stadium; d) not loiter on access stairways, exit routes and key areas; e) not move within the Stadium to different parts of the Stadium. Any spectator found in an area of the Stadium differing from the one on their match ticket or season ticket or who otherwise violates the rules listed above may be identified and ejected from the Stadium as well as incur the penalties referred to in the last paragraph of art. 20 of these Regulations, including the withdrawal of appeal as per the Code of Conduct.
- For reasons of public order, the public authorities, stewards and club officials may restrict or deny individuals the right to enter or stay in the Stadium even if they have a regular ticket. With particular reference to the away section, accessed through Gate 26, it should be noted that it is exclusively for fans of the visiting team in possession of a match ticket. Therefore, for reasons of public order and safety, access to this area will not be permitted to those who declare themselves fans of the home team or who wear shirts, scarves or have flags and banners which are of the home team, even if they are in possession of a match ticket. It should also be noted that home fans who are prevented from accessing the away section based on the above will not be granted access to another area of the Stadium. These fans will be entitled to request a refund for the cost of the ticket but no further reimbursement and/or compensation of any sort.
- Anyone in possession of a valid ticket for the Stadium expressly acknowledges and agrees that S.S. Calcio Napoli can assign a different seat to the one previously indicated, should there be justified organisational reasons, unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure, issues with public order or safety, or instructions issued by public or sporting authorities. In this case, S.S. Calcio Napoli shall offer the fan in possession of a valid ticket an equivalent seat to the one originally purchased. In the event that the fan does not deem the alternative seat to be appropriate or equivalent, the Club will be obliged to reimburse them the cost of their ticket (corresponding to a single match-day ticket; if the fan is a season-ticket holder, they will be reimbursed an amount commensurate to their unused accesses) and shall not be entitled to any other compensation.
- The Club reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to install protective structures, in accordance with those permitted by FIFA and UEFA, designed to separate the various sections of the Stadium from each other as well as from the playing field. In addition, the ticket holder accessing the Stadium acknowledges and accepts that the Stadium is equipped with infrastructures/separators/fences/windows/pylons which may restrict the view of the playing field and the match.
- The Club is not liable for loss, injury or damage to persons or property in the Stadium, unless they are directly attributable to the aforementioned.
- The Club does not guarantee that the match will take place on the scheduled date and at the scheduled time and reserves the right to reschedule the kick-off time, without prejudice to the ticket holder’s right to use the match ticket purchased beforehand to attend the match as originally scheduled or, alternatively, their right to ask for a refund. This is without prejudice to the application of the legislation provided for by art. 30 of the Lega Calcio regulations on match postponement.
- The opening of the gates is decided upon by the GOS. The entrance turnstiles are designed to allow for spectators to enter fluidly and quickly, staggered over a period of at least 90 minutes. In taking note of the above, supporters are requested to enter the Stadium early in order to avoid long queues at the entrance gates, which may also mean that they miss the start of the match.
- The regulations for bringing in, using and displaying megaphones, drums, banners and permitted tifos are available on the Club’s official website. S.S. Calcio Napoli, with the authorisation of the delegate from the GOS, will provide for any authorisation which can also be extended to the entire season. Authorised banners and/or material for the tifos must be brought into the Stadium via a designated gate, at least one hour before the principal access gates open.
- People with disabilities and members of FIGC, AIA and CONI will be able to attend the match according to the procedures established and communicated by S.S. Calcio Napoli through its official website, with the club also defining the number of places available.
- It is forbidden to bring any kind of animal into the Stadium.
- Minors under the age of four are allowed free entrance into the Stadium, only if accompanied by a parent or guardian in possession of a valid ticket for access to the Stadium. Without prejudice to the above, in accordance with Article 11-ter of Legislative Decree 8/2/2007 No. 8, converted into law with amendments by Law No. 41 of 4/4/2007, the Club reserves and publicises free tickets for children under the age of 14, provided they are accompanied by a ticket holder, for a number of matches as set out by law.
- The Stadium user acknowledges that, in accordance with the Code of Sports Justice, S.S. Calcio Napoli has adopted a Code of Conduct governing the withdrawal of Stadium tickets (Code of Conduct) which rejects all forms of violence, discrimination and behaviour that goes against the values of decency and morality. According to the Code of Conduct, the purchase of tickets is subject to acceptance of the code and any violation thereof, even when detected by video surveillance systems, as set out below, shall result in the application of measures based on the nature and gravity of the events, including the temporary suspension of a ticket, the definitive withdrawal of a ticket and/or a ban from buying another ticket. The user acknowledges that the Code of Conduct, in addition to any subsequent modifications to this, is published on the Club’s website and commits to adhering to the regulations contained therein.
- The Stadium user acknowledges that S.S. Calcio Napoli has adopted a Code of Ethics and an Organisational Model in order to tackle the violations outlined by Legislative Decree 231/2001, the text of which is periodically modified and/or adapted. The Code of Ethics can be consulted on the official website www.sscnapoli.it under the “Club” section. S.S. Calcio Napoli have set up a Supervisory Board with the aim of monitoring how the Organisational Model is working and whether it is being followed. Any behaviour that does not adhere to the Code of Ethics shall be reported to the Supervisory Board, with all correspondence addressed directly to: SUPERVISORY BOARD c/o S.S.C NAPOLI SPA, 9 Via del Maio di Porto, Napoli, 80133.
- Ticket holders acknowledge and accept the terms and conditions for the purchase of the tickets ("General Conditions of Contract" of TicketOne) and its subsequent amendments, available on the website www.ticketone.it.
- The following behaviours are considered prohibited and will be prosecuted in accordance with applicable laws and Regulations. They may also be detected, evaluated and contested, if necessary, through the recorded images of the video surveillance system. The Public Security Authority may at any time impose further prohibitions or prescriptions.
- a) Linger near passageways, exits, entrances, along the access routes or exit routes without just cause.
- b) Climb on Stadium structures or facilities.
- c) Damage or tamper in any way with the facilities, infrastructure and the Sports Facility’s services.
- d) To bring in or sell alcoholic drinks with alcohol content greater than 5%, unless exceptions for particular areas have been granted by the competent Authority following authorisation by the chief of police.
- e) Bring in or wear harnesses or clothing which is the same or similar colour and shape to the stewards and other service workers.
- f) Be in possession of poisons, harmful substances, pepper spray, flammable material, drugs, rocks, blades, firearms, sound instruments, devices capable of emitting light rays (laser pointers) and other objects which may cause disturbance or danger to the safety of all the subjects present in the Stadium.
- g) Bring in bottles, cans or glass containers or any other materials (drinks have to be poured into plastic or paper glasses), umbrellas (except pocket-size umbrellas with no point), helmets, belts with heavy metal studs, sticks, soiling or pollutant material and any other object that could be used to injure and harm as decided in any specific time by the Police Authority in the Stadium; crutches or other accessories or aids (except the cases indicated by the procedures on S.S. Calcio Napoli website).
- h) Bring in prams or strollers for infants.
- i) Bring in video cameras, SLR-type cameras, drones or other remotely piloted flying devices of any size.
- j) Bring in or display signs, banners or scarves bearing racist or offensive messages or emblems, megaphones, drums, documents, leaflets, drawings, masks used for disguising, printed material and any type of banner (even if it features no writing but hinders other supporters’ visibility or emergency signs), if they differ from those explicitly authorised by the GOS at the request of the Club, which the interested parties must first contact and send the required documentation to; where authorised the aforementioned may not be exhibited and/or used in spaces other than those indicated by the Club. At the end of the match such material must be removed.
- k) Display any form of racial, ethnic and religious discrimination, chants or other manifestations of xenophobic intolerance.
- l) Display any form of political propaganda or personal advertising and commercial activity. Any form of commercial advertising outside of a contractual relationship with S.S. Calcio Napoli is also prohibited.
- m) Access and be found in the Stadium under the influence of drugs or alcohol, or in possession of drugs.
- n) Behave, particularly while entering the Stadium, in a way designed to limit the ability of the video surveillance system to identify persons entering the stadium, including but not limited to: wearing masks or sunglasses as a disguise or using limbs, scarfs, hats or neckwarmers to alter or conceal their appearance.
- o) Behave in a manner which renders the video surveillance system either partially or totally useless, such as, by way of example and not exhaustively, defacing, covering or damaging the cameras.
- p) Behave in a way which may harm other supporters.
S.S. Calcio Napoli does not provide any storage facilities for the objects indicated above or any other object.
The actions punishable by tbe penal code in accordance with Articles 6, Paragraph 1, 6 bis, 6 ter, 6 quarter and 7 of Law No. 401 of 13 December 1989 and subsequent modifications include attempts to disguise or display emblems or symbols that show discrimination or violence of a racial, ethnic, national or religious reason, as well as acts of violence during competitive matches and the throwing of dangerous materials. The penal sanctions from Legislative Decree No. 8 of 08/02/07, implemented by Law No. 41 of 04/04/07, should also be noted.
The possible conviction or simple accusation for one of the crimes or administrative crimes in accordance with these stadium rules, or any other breach of these regulations, will entail, as a further sanction, a ban on accessing sports facilities (so called DASPO) for the period of one year up to eight years, upon decision of the chief of police or judicial authority's decision. The club will also ban the offending party from the stadium, in accordance with the Code of Conduct.
- Within the Stadium it is absolutely forbidden to use electronic devices for the recording and/or transmission and/or production and/or distribution, in whichever manner, of any audio, video or audiovisual material or any information or data concerning the regarding match developments, conduct, or any other aspect of any match for betting activities, for commercial activities not previously authorised or for any other purpose that is in violation of these Regulations, unless expressly authorised or permitted by the Lega and the Club. The use of mobile phones is permitted only and exclusively for strictly personal and private use.
In the case of non-compliance with these Regulations, access to the facility may be denied or, in any case, the supporter may be ejected from the stadium.
- The Stadium user expressly acknowledges and accepts that the Stadium is totally covered by closed-circuit videorecording system with cameras positioned both inside and outside the Stadium, as well as in parts of the city with large volumes of supporter traffic. Data is processed according to provisions based on EU Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR). In the case of violations, the images will be examined by the Naples Police.
In force since the 2007/08 football season, updated during the meeting of the Gruppo Operativo di Sicurezza (Operational Security Group) held on 19.08.2022.